- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Love this place. Pretty cheap for good quality. Also the food here is really good as well. Love their furniture and have a lot of it in my house. You have to build it yourself though, which is the only negative.
IKEA is an amazing store! I always shop there for my new couches and stuff for my house like curtains beds and even kitchen stuff, I love the store but do not like the loading part afterwards! It is so hard to do alone!
Love IKEA! I bought so many awesome products here from kids furniture to rugs to kitchenware. I love every bit. The quality is wonderful. They can be a pain to put together but what isn't. Definitely recommend.
Ikea's environment can be a little overwhelming but they have amazing prices and great designs for all of their products. Be sure not to go on a weekend though, it gets busy. I will definitely shop here again.
IKEA has the best store set up and are even kind of cheap! The shopping experience is the best part, I've gotten all my house decor from ikea and it's just a wonderful modern improvement, I will definitely be back for more
We LOVE Ikea. Basically all of our furniture in our house is from there. Their furniture is quality and they are really easy to put together. My only complaint is their couches. They are not comfortable. Other than that, no complaints! Their food is super cheap because you definitely need a snack when you are walking around the store. Love their Malm style furniture.
My Alex drawers, Malm dresser, and Micke desk were all organization life changes for me. They created so much space in my room and avoided any possibilities for unnecessary clutter. They're affordable and having to assemble them myself gives me, even more, satisfaction with my purchases.
I love Ikea! The closest IKEA to me and my husband is 4 hours away! We make the drive though it is absolutely worth it. I love there kitchen supplies!! They have amazing prices and a great variety of products!
Love this store! It is always so clean and organized. The staff is always available to help you find anything. Most of the furniture has to be put together, but that's why I love it! And the cinnamon rolls are a must
IKEA is a great place to go if you need a cheaper, one stop shop for all your home needs. My favorite purchase was a new set of tiles for my bathroom. Store is big and hard to maneuver around though! I still think it's worth it and will shop here again!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos