- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Honestly most of the furniture I have from Ikea is cheap quality and barely lasts a year. Not to mention putting it together is a pain and there are rarely people to help you get the right pieces in store.
Ikea has absolutely everything you could ever need. I drive to another city just to get my ikea fix. And spend hours and too much money there every time. But the prices are so amazing it's hard to resist!
There will always be some products that aren't super high quality, but I furnished my entire apartment for college with IKEA furniture and they are such high quality people never assume it's IKEA furniture!
Ikea is fantastic. You can find so many things here for your household needs. If you're willing to put in the work, you can get great deals. I'm a huge fan. Their food area also has some treasures as well!
I love Ikea for the modern furniture, storage and organization items as well as the prices. I have multiple furniture pieces in my home from Ikea. We take our time browsing so to not miss a thing. Ikea is a must!
After baby was born I needed to get out of the house. The first place I thought about going with new baby was ikea! We walked around and had a coffee and Cinnabon and enjoyed looking at all the new designs.
Oh my god! I enjoy going to IKEA. There are all kinds of this. There is new decorating for the house even though they can be expensive there are also very affordable. I will definitely keep shopping there.
I love Ikea, and I have to drive 4 hrs to get to one. I recently replaced the furniture in my room with Ikea products. they were easy to put together, easy to buy not bad in price, good quality. Love it.
Love the vanities especially the Alex drawers I'm waiting for my furniture to arrive in the mail yay I'm excited !! Me encanta comprar en esta tienda mucha variedad y te lo entregan a domicilio tus muebles
Ikea have anything and everything one could want the first time I went I was so impressed I came home and got on the computer and found them all over so I would know where they are when we travel we brought shoe racks, clothes, kitchen items can`t wait to too go again Ikea here we come
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos