BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Tori V.
North Babylon, NY
They have decent furniture for a usually cheap price. A lot of their furniture is modern. Bed frames, cabinets, decor. Anything you could want from your house. I would shop here for simple house appliances
Rachel H.
Great Mills, MD
Great way to furnish your first apartment, lots of awesome stuff at great prices. Things that look great (may not last forever) and don't break the very empty college student bank :) two thumbs way way up!
Patricia D.
Lewisville, TX
I have a lot of furniture from IKEA, I love that is priced well, easy to assemble, and usually stylish. My only issue is that I know they aren't quality pieces or something that I can have for a long time.
Sarah D.
Warwick, RI
I love the design aesthetic of most of their furniture, and the prices are reasonable. They have great curtains and fabric too. I can get lost in that place for days!
I also love their small space solutions.
Lala S.
I have bought so many things from Ikea. Love this store. All the furniture and accessories are great quality for a great price. My favorite thing ever bought was my living room rug! I will definitely shop here again
Amy Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Ikea is a great place to browse for furniture and household accessories. Their products are in fun names in Swedish and they're always so simple--which is what I like. I love their plastic stools, so cute.
They also have a food court with dishes that are just so delish and inexpensive!
Elizabeth W.
IKEA has everything you could need and more. It has high end products that range in pricing for anyone's needs. I have purchased many household items ranging from furniture to dishes. I've never been disappointed! And the best part of the store, it's fun to walk around and explore!!
alicia n.
Ikea has to be one of the coolest stores I've been too, such pretty stuff & they also have good food. It's been a while since I've been there but once I move I'm definitely buying mist of my stuff from Ikea!
Starr K.
Ikea has great, cheap furniture. However, the experience can be a bit frustrating. Several times, parts of what I had chosen were unavailable, but this was not discovered until I got down to the warehouse section.
Hazel C.
Decorator Expert Level 2
IKEA is great. They have tons of items for your home. The furniture is cheap and although you have to put it together it isn't too hard. They also have food. Lots of items you don't find at other stores.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?