BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Athena M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Convenient, smart designs, and generally well priced. Stuff lasts decent amount of time but it's not flawless. Things from ikea won't last you more than 5-10 years at most but it is pretty cheap which is nice.
Alexis A.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Such a massive store. Went for the first time a year ago and I love the way they have rooms set up with so many pieces in each and big sections of furniture, the warehouse, it's so much to take in but it's a cool store.
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
IKEA had great and unique products especially for furniture. The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is because I don't have an IKEA remotely close to me and to have something shipped is extremely expensive and very inconvenient. I was looking to purchase a makeup vanity and for the vanity itself was like $150 or so and to ship it to me it was more than double that. Ridiculous. Did not buy from here.
Sydney B.
Lenoir City , TN
This product is wonderful. I have had such good results with it. It is a very reasonable price with amazing quality in the product. I am a first time user and when I run out I will definitely be getting more!
Anne T.
I love IKEA. While it can be tricky to put together, so can a lot of other furniture. I love how you can get something simple or more complex, but you can get something that does what it's supposed to for a decent price.
Marissa L.
Chino Valley, AZ
There's nothing better than having customized, personalized, and beautiful furniture. I don't like to spend a lot of money on things that I will be experimenting with and IKEA has a great selection of inexpensive pieces. The only downside is the lack of locations in the northern midwest!
Erika V.
Sacramento, CA
I love ikea you can see many different ideas on various styles. I love how affordable their items are. I always have fun while shopping here. One thing where they can improve is more staff help on the floors.
Danielle R.
I have been obsessed with IKEA for years. Their products are great quality, especially for the price, and I love that everything is modern with clean lines. It's great for mixing and matching with other styles.
Mina S.
Hartford, CT
My Alex drawers, Malm dresser, and Micke desk were all organization life changes for me. They created so much space in my room and avoided any possibilities for unnecessary clutter. They're affordable and having to assemble them myself gives me, even more, satisfaction with my purchases.
Deepika Y.
Herndon, VA
Ikea has great and trendy stuff. Great for students and people who move a lot and want affordable furniture etc.
The furniture is very flimsy and made with scrape wood.
I like the Alex and Linnmon for my makeup
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?