BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Emma F.
Like a playground for adults. All of my furniture has come from Ikea. It is easy to build and looks great. Couches are comfy and can withstand a dog and cat climb over them 24/7. Bedroom furniture is hardy and looks like it cost more than it actually was. Most things are priced well.
Samantha O.
S Milwaukee, WI
Great prices, clean stores. Trendy and simple designs. Their kitchenware is great quality and their furniture is also great quality. I wish I had one closer to me!! I'd recommend this to anyone! Can't wait to go back again
danielle l.
AUSTELL, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love Ikea !! It's such a huge store too !!!! You can walk all up and down the aisles and see all different types of things !! I went there and bought some drawers for my vanity and I am.so happy with them !!!
Victoria F.
Chattanooga, TN
IKEA is one of my favorite places. The selection, the prices and the cafeteria, they all make for a great day out to IKEA. The closest is Atlanta so we make a day trip out of it, just not on the weekends, way to busy.
Patricia D.
Lewisville, TX
I have a lot of furniture from IKEA, I love that is priced well, easy to assemble, and usually stylish. My only issue is that I know they aren't quality pieces or something that I can have for a long time.
Catherine G.
Girls, if you are looking for shelves for your makeup collection, they have to come to Ikea. Has all sizes, shapes and colors. Thanks to them I could be much more organized and have all my collection at hand
Erika E.
Any household item I own was purchased at IKEA. My husband and I started small and IKEA is the best choice for us there's a variety of things to chose from and the baby furniture section became out go to .
Sarah D.
Bellingham, WA
Great furniture for very inexpensive prices!! I shopped there for all of my dork and apartment years and everything held up amazingly. I usually go once or twice a year. I would highly recommend coming here.
Rya Z.
My first trip to IKEA was only a few months ago, and now I can't believe I had ever lived without it! Even if you aren't in the market to buy, simply floating around IKEA for an afternoon is worth the time.
Halley E.
Sylvania
Iv gotten and umbrella from Ikea for like 2 dollars and it's great! I also got a very cute candle holder that looks like a birdhouse and I get tons of compliments on it! Such cute things for a great price!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?