BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Mallory G.
Love love love this place! I've had to drive over 6 hours to get to the closest IKEA but thankfully my home State is finally getting one and I've never been so excited! Affordable pieces all across the board!
Ashley A.
Freehold, NJ
Great value for your money. Housewares and bedding are great. They have affordable and modest furniture as well. Got an end table for under $10. A good place to find things if you're on a budget or low income.
Areeza A.
Hayward, CA
I've found great home furniture at IKEA. Most pieces in my bedroom are from there. Generally inexpensive. Quality can be so-so. For bigger furniture pieces, I would recommend hiring someone to put it together.
Murphy D.
I love IKEA! This is a store that has nearly everything. Everything is clearly labeled and the workers are very helpful. The furniture is very affordable and of great quality! I highly recommend shopping here.
Carrie K.
Bristolville, OH
No matter what you are looking for you can find it at IKEA. IKEA has great quality and I have never had any problems with the merchandise that I have ordered from IKEA. Great customer service and very helpful!
Michelle D.
Austin, TX
IKEA is so affordable and stylish, the majority of my home is outfitted in IKEA wares. I highly suggest the affordable stuffed animals they sell each year that benefit charities...and of course the meatballs.
Myesha M.
Dallas, TX
I love my Alex storage unit it fits everything that I can imagine in the drawers I love the color and I love how sturdy it is. I love it so much im gonna order 2 more one
for my daughter and another one for me.
Krysantha S.
Asheville
Purchased my whole bedroom set from Ikea. I get the modern look for a fraction of the cost. Get compliments all the time on my bedroom set. Very durable and has stood up against a few moves and 3 kids. Love it!
Essence M.
Calumet Park, IL
I love ikea. They're furniture is great. I don't buy furniture that much but when I do that's where I go. They're furniture is good quality and they also have a cafe there. I would definitely shop there again.
Bianca T.
I love this store, they have a very modern variety of furniture and items. I like to come here and get ideas for home decor and also shop for items in my house! I also love the cafeteria , their corn bread is fire
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?