- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I always have fun browsing here. I wish there was one near me. I bought a set of pots that have lasted for 10 years, and I'm still using them. And they have the cutest stuff for kids room storage and decor.
Love the clean, crisp esthetic. Great prices for all home items that you will have for years if you take care of them well. Also there are so many hacks you can use to make them look more "expensive and glam".
Always a fan of IKEA, great prices and have NEVER had a quality issue. I've gotten sofa's, lighting, fabric, accessories, new from the store AND secondhand, if their style suits yours, IKEA is a GREAT choice!
Love this store! It is always so clean and organized. The staff is always available to help you find anything. Most of the furniture has to be put together, but that's why I love it! And the cinnamon rolls are a must
Lol my title says it all! I love this place, you go in for one thing and come out with bags full. They have anything and everything home related and their setups are great for inspiring new ideas for your home.
My Alex drawers, Malm dresser, and Micke desk were all organization life changes for me. They created so much space in my room and avoided any possibilities for unnecessary clutter. They're affordable and having to assemble them myself gives me, even more, satisfaction with my purchases.
We LOVE Ikea. Basically all of our furniture in our house is from there. Their furniture is quality and they are really easy to put together. My only complaint is their couches. They are not comfortable. Other than that, no complaints! Their food is super cheap because you definitely need a snack when you are walking around the store. Love their Malm style furniture.
Love IKEA! I bought so many awesome products here from kids furniture to rugs to kitchenware. I love every bit. The quality is wonderful. They can be a pain to put together but what isn't. Definitely recommend.
I love Ikea! The closest IKEA to me and my husband is 4 hours away! We make the drive though it is absolutely worth it. I love there kitchen supplies!! They have amazing prices and a great variety of products!
I love IKEA. While it can be tricky to put together, so can a lot of other furniture. I love how you can get something simple or more complex, but you can get something that does what it's supposed to for a decent price.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos