BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Hayli B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I love going into IKEA and seeing all the furniture. Everything is normally pretty affordable although I wish there wasn't so many people all the time. Everything is of good quality and I will definitely go back.
Selina S.
Dade City, FL
Best store ever. Great items. Great food and it's so easy to get lost in there! Great place to spend a Saturday or spend way too much money at! Definitely worth going to. Just do not put things together by yourself
gabriela m.
Somerville , MA
When I moved into my apartment back in June of last year we had gone to ikea to furnish the apartment and it's like they had show rooms designed exactly for my apartment great piece and quality for their products!
Alisha G.
Rochester, NY
This is a great store to get cheap furniture and storage solutions. For me, it's a little far to drive, but the products are reasonably priced and the products are better than Walmart. Great for quick fixes.
Tiffany E.
Mclean, VA
I just got an L shaped couch from IKEA and I can't really recommend it enough to people. The L portion lifts up and has storage under. It's comfortable and pulls out to a BED!!! The model is called the Friheten.
Nikki V.
I love IKEA! I tend to "pre-shop" online so I have an idea of what I'm looking for, and know what aisle and bin it's on. Makes it easier to make decisions. Otherwise I'd just have to move in and live at the store. :)
lexie h.
Richmond, VA
I love going to IKEA for my homeware needs. They have well designed products for an affordable price. Everything I have purchased there has been comparable to the price you pay. It won't last forever but it looks nice.
Kara R.
Cincinnati, OH
Whenever I look for new furniture, I always go to IKEA first! I love how modern and creative is there and the prices are typically affordable. I even enjoy just walking through it for fun, I would definitely recommend IKEA.
Amber S.
Ikea is great because it is so cheap and great for all types of people. I would recommend that people go there for all different things from kitchen to bathroom to plants and decor, it is an amazing place to shop.
Ami p.
Ikea furniture is inexpensive, but it also isn't super durable... i.e. great for college students or a bachelor pad. Their linens and drapes are pretty awesome though, and I absolutely LOVE their storage solutions.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?