BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Menucha C.
Far Rockaway, NY
And on the item. It's definitely great for short term furnishings. Some items you may want to upgrade for longer term and get the more expensive options, in which case you might as well go with another brand. They do have small spaces and multi-functions in mind, though. And great toys for babies!!
Martina A.
Findlay, OH
I love IKEA. Their bedding, towels aso are a great quality for a even better prices. Love their outdoor living products . All other departments are also great for new and fresh ideas for your house or apartment.
Cara P.
Philadelphia, pa
If you ever wanted to go to a store that seems to have everything, IKEA is it. All the furniture you could ever want and a food court to boot? Count me in for a day trip! highly recommend the cinnamon rolls, by the way
McKenzie B.
Seattle, WA
Ikea is like a mecca of inexpensive, stylish goods. Love the efficiency of the well-thought out floor plan, the on-trend design and the ease of getting lost for hours. Even the cafe is delicious, and so cheap! My only complaint is that the checkout is often very backed up and it can sometimes take 30 minutes or more, in line, before getting to check out.
Kerry U.
Warrington
I love Ikea's housewares, they have so many great items at affordable prices. Like their furniture, but haven't had good experiences with the two dressers I bought, one the bottom of the drawer won't stay put and the other the front keeps falling off. Did get a nice bed for my son, do love that!
Tonya A.
Cleves, OH
I could spend hours in Ikea…. and I have! It's so much fun. They have so many products, that are cheap, and they can be made to look very chic. Almost my entire house is decorated with Ikea furniture-- and it looks great! Although they can sometimes be a pain to put together, the price is unbeatable!
angel h.
Westland
by far one of the best furniture/home food stores around. always good quality stuff and definitely affordable(most of the time) but you get what you pay for. i shop here all the time 10/10 recommend shopping here.
Zara A.
Garland, TX
IKEA is a great place and company - but it can be easy to get lost in the store! I own several products - coffee table, and kitchen chairs. They are cheap and work great. I also love the Swedish market they have.
Deann S.
Herriman , UT
I love Ikea. They seriously have the best prices for home essentials. They have a cafe with great food at cheap prices. They also provide diaper and wipes in the bathroom in case you forget yours, which is amazing.
Shawna P.
Phoenix, AZ
Ikea is so brilliant it's almost evil. The meatball smells mixed with wood. The cheap items you may not need, but hey their cheap! I love going there to get ideas for things and love how inexpensive everything is.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?