BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Natasha J.
Denver, CO
Um HELLO!? Who doesn't love Ikea!! You can shop there for hours and leave with everything you need plus, got to stop and try their delicious meatballs!! Who wouldn't just want to spend a day roaming the halls of IKEA.
alyssa a.
texas
i love the furniture and how the prices are so cheap, the price at another store compared to Ikea is amazing, the quality of their furniture is amazing and it is so durable. would reccomend going to a store near you
Katie G.
Gresham, OR
For the most part I like IKEA because of the cute designs and the low prices however some things can not be the highest quality. I like buying stuff for my kitchen mostly at IKEA. I also do think they have great home design ideas.
Ashlynn A.
I love shopping here. This place has anything and everything for home improvement, however the store is large and can get quite crowded at times. Other than that, i love this store, and I will continue to shop here.
Kayla D.
IKEA is so much fun to shop at! I enjoy their rooms that incorporate the items so you can envision them in your own place. I have numerous items from here including my bed, dresser, side tables, coffee table, and so many kitchen utensils!
Kristen C.
IKEA is amazing!!! They have a 365 day return policy! What other store does that? I have bought many products from them & I've always been satisfied with my purchases. I would recommend shopping at IKEA to everyone!
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
My favorite store ever! I could (and do) spend hours in IKEA at a time. The prices there are unbelievable. They have absolutely everything you are looking for and the quality of their products is astounding. I love it.
Clara Alec Wilkes C.
Acworth, GA
I have had a great experience with all of the furniture I have purchased at IKEA. Good quality for the price. Are they most luxury items on the market? No, but they get the job done well. I will continue to shop here!
Paige Z.
Lisle, IL
I literally could spend a day off just exploring because there's so much going on. And there's something there for every price range. I've left with a small carpet and photo frame just because I have to get something.
Saleena R.
Lodi, CA
Love Ikea has the perfect home decor I always shop there love how they have a eatery super affordable I always recommend it it's super big , I don't think it needs any improvements I would tell everyone to shop here.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?