BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

gabriela m.
Somerville , MA
When I moved into my apartment back in June of last year we had gone to ikea to furnish the apartment and it's like they had show rooms designed exactly for my apartment great piece and quality for their products!
Victoria B.
Orlando, FL
Store is super cool and has so many vast things to offer you! The only downside would have to be putting all the tedious things together yourself. But if you want chic modern furniture and more this is your place!
Tiffany E.
Mclean, VA
I just got an L shaped couch from IKEA and I can't really recommend it enough to people. The L portion lifts up and has storage under. It's comfortable and pulls out to a BED!!! The model is called the Friheten.
Katee T.
I love ikea. I could stay there for forever because it's so entertaining. I love all of the neat things hey have there. I'm sure if you walk in there looking for nothing you would walk out with at least two things.
Erin M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I absolutely adore IKEA. Not only do they have everything you need to beautifully furnish and complete your home but their food is amazing! This is where I go for anything "home" related...and for the meatballs ;)
Danyela P.
beaverton
ikea is great they have many furniture and artsy things I've bought a mirror from them. The shopping experience was great and somethings that are very trendy are very cheap, I will definitely shop for IKEA again
Hayli B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I love going into IKEA and seeing all the furniture. Everything is normally pretty affordable although I wish there wasn't so many people all the time. Everything is of good quality and I will definitely go back.
Lauren C.
Very big. Very affordable. You should go there knowing what you want, otherwise you'll be there for years. Their food is so cheap and amazinggggg. You have to set everything up yourself so that can get annoying as there are multiple tiny pieces.
Bailee S.
Antelope, CA
Love this place. Pretty cheap for good quality. Also the food here is really good as well. Love their furniture and have a lot of it in my house. You have to build it yourself though, which is the only negative.
TIFFANY C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I have purchased some items from IKEA and I really like their products. The prices are great. I wish they had more stores as the closest one to me is two hours away. I also think they have outrageous shipping fees.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?