BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Heather F.
Fort Myers , FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Love ikea! it really sucks that the closest one is over an hour away but every year when i can i love to go and find awesome things to update my house with! i love that they have products that everyone can afford!
TIFFANY C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I have purchased some items from IKEA and I really like their products. The prices are great. I wish they had more stores as the closest one to me is two hours away. I also think they have outrageous shipping fees.
Sarah S.
Alexandria, VA
I love Ikea. The prices are fantastic and they have EVERYTHING you could need. It can be overwhelming though. The store is HUGE and on weekends it can be an all day event. I definitely recommend going on a weekday.
Chelsea J.
Memphis, TN
I love Ikea. This place has a lot of affordable pieces of furniture. Not to mention that they have restaurants within so you can grab a meal and keep going! Need something for a room in your house? They have it!
Paige D.
Lincoln, NE
I LOVE Ikea. Everything you could ever need for your home is in one place. Always so many great deal all in one spot! I always make a day trip of going to Ikea because there is so many things to look at and buy!
Iselle L.
Mesa, AZ
I think this is a really good store because the people there is really nice and kind. The best thing that I purchase is this really nice furniture for my room. I will definitely shop here again. This is the best.
Amber B.
Goodyear, AZ
A big chunk of our home furniture comes from IKEA. They carry so many styles and make great products. The building piece has become a great bonding piece for our family and usually ends up in lots of laughter!
Salli J.
Fairborn, OH
Fun, modern products that are easy to transport and come at a great price. I've had no difficulty assembling the furniture I've purchased. My home is filled with all sorts of accent and utility pieces from here.
Brittany E.
Bremerton, WA
IKEA! Who couldn't say something great about IKEA?! From the interior design - packed layout to the full size Swedish food court and the Kids Care play Place. Their prices are fair and better than others around.
Bailee S.
Antelope, CA
Love this place. Pretty cheap for good quality. Also the food here is really good as well. Love their furniture and have a lot of it in my house. You have to build it yourself though, which is the only negative.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?