BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Derana M.
Corona, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Wonderful store that has everything that you are looking for at great prices. We have bought a lot of storage items and furniture over the years. Even bought gifts for friends and family members from here that are great and functional. I Love IKEA!
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
Super cute products to match any style whether contemporary, modern, vintage, etc. Low prices and pretty good quality. Great for decorating your home on a budget.
Tiffany E.
Mclean, VA
I just got an L shaped couch from IKEA and I can't really recommend it enough to people. The L portion lifts up and has storage under. It's comfortable and pulls out to a BED!!! The model is called the Friheten.
Cindy C.
Sicklerville, NJ
IKEA is the Costco for furniture! You find anything and everything. From affordable to prices that'll make you look another way lol but IKEA has seriously some of the best quality furniture for a very awesome price
Paige D.
Lincoln, NE
I LOVE Ikea. Everything you could ever need for your home is in one place. Always so many great deal all in one spot! I always make a day trip of going to Ikea because there is so many things to look at and buy!
Sierra S.
Bethlehem, PA
I have a love hate relationship with Ikea. I love their furniture but can't stand their store. I find it very overwhelming so I prefer to shop online! Their furniture is well made, affordable, and always on trend!
Danyela P.
beaverton
ikea is great they have many furniture and artsy things I've bought a mirror from them. The shopping experience was great and somethings that are very trendy are very cheap, I will definitely shop for IKEA again
Alexandria H.
This place is so great. Quality furniture for a decent price. Yes you need to assemble it all yourself but it is worth it when you see the decrease in prices compared to other stores. Also a very nice atmosphere.
Amber B.
Goodyear, AZ
A big chunk of our home furniture comes from IKEA. They carry so many styles and make great products. The building piece has become a great bonding piece for our family and usually ends up in lots of laughter!
Lorin F.
There is finally an Ikea in Las Vegas!! It's amazing . The store is huge and there is so much you didn't know you needed or wanted. The food in there is actually really and Cheap too! I was pleasantly surprised .
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?