- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
This is absolutely my favorite place to "get lost" in. It always smells so nice, the employees are sweet, and the room set ups are so pretty. I love shopping here. The furniture is sometimes easy to put together.
I IKEA is probably my most favorite store for the home in this whole entire world I love IKEA spend as much time in there as I possibly can I can't say enough about the store. My whole house is furnished with IKEA
Love the variety and large selection that they have on hand. Tons of ideas to decorate your home. The pricier furniture tends to last longer but its still pretty affordable. Definitely one of my favorite stores.
Ikea is my favorite "basic" home store. I can find all the essentials. I'm so glad they put in a store in the St Louis Market!!! I can spend all day from beginning to end - and there's lunch! Found a great affordable bookshelf (Billy Bookcase) for our office with glass doors.
My entire bedroom set is from ikea. You get lost in the store, but the furniture itself is really easy to assemble. Customer service is on point as well. I just wish they didnt change ridiculous prices for deliver.
I love ikea! Their prices are amazing compared to similar furniture places and they have wonderful pieces. You can find such an amazing variety and anything you are looking for! Will definitely continue to shop! A+
Very big. Very affordable. You should go there knowing what you want, otherwise you'll be there for years. Their food is so cheap and amazinggggg. You have to set everything up yourself so that can get annoying as there are multiple tiny pieces.
by far one of the best furniture/home food stores around. always good quality stuff and definitely affordable(most of the time) but you get what you pay for. i shop here all the time 10/10 recommend shopping here.
We bought a desk for me to do work on, and it was okay but definitely could be better. I noticed the chair would squeak in a matter of months after getting it, and the table soon became filled with dirt and dust
Now that there is an Ikea in my city it is so great to be able to go shopping for affordable furniture and storage solutions! I also enjoy browsing their children's section for fun, colorful toys and decorations
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos