BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Brittney D.
Love my Malm desk! I know everybody has one but, hey, if it works, it works. I also have Alex drawers and a set of shelves but the name escapes me. I'm in love with all and they are perfect for my makeup storage.
Amanda H.
Stamford, CT
It might be weird how much I love going to Ikea. Though the furniture is really cheap I get so many ideas from the ways that they set up their displays. I can always find what I need and actually find some really quality stuff. Though you have to put most of it together yourself its pretty easy.
Tyra V.
IKEA is literally my all time favorite store! The prices are SUPER affordable, the quality of all of their products are beyond amazing and it's always very clean. Employees are so helpful and the food is DELICIOUS!
Kristin N.
Green Bay, WI
I love IKEA. Just bought a bunch of stuff for the kids for a great, reasonable price. They have adorable furniture for the kids' rooms, and perfect accessories. Everything we have gotten from here has held up well.
Emily H.
Eudora, KS
IKEA is my favorite when it comes to home design! The pieces are very good quality but they are not going to break the bank! My favorite purchase is my lamp! It's an origami design and goes perfectly with my room!
Vivian G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
My husband and i love getting inspired while at ikea for our house and decor. good prices great furniture and very modern. very cheap snacks in their cafeteria. they even have a daycare for children while you shop.
Anacristina A.
Norfolk, VA
Love the variety and large selection that they have on hand. Tons of ideas to decorate your home. The pricier furniture tends to last longer but its still pretty affordable. Definitely one of my favorite stores.
Jenny F.
One of my favorite stores! Has just about anything you need for home decor. Wish it was organized a little better but everything is great quality. It's fun to shop there. Makes you excited for home dyi projects!
Lauren C.
Very big. Very affordable. You should go there knowing what you want, otherwise you'll be there for years. Their food is so cheap and amazinggggg. You have to set everything up yourself so that can get annoying as there are multiple tiny pieces.
Jane P.
Cranston, RI
I like how ikea assigns multiple associates to each section in the store. I feel like it's both easier for the customer to shop and less frantic for the employee. Just maybe wish there were more locations closer to home.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?