- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love Ikea I get my Alex drawers for my makeup room there they are cheap and they hold a great amount of stuff so if you want a system that works for storing makeup it will be there Alex office furniture at IKEA
Best store ever. Great items. Great food and it's so easy to get lost in there! Great place to spend a Saturday or spend way too much money at! Definitely worth going to. Just do not put things together by yourself
I Love Ikea...You have to be careful what you get there because some of it can be cheaply made, but overall it is priced good and good simple style. I furnished my first apartment from ikea, and part of my house.
Whenever I look for new furniture, I always go to IKEA first! I love how modern and creative is there and the prices are typically affordable. I even enjoy just walking through it for fun, I would definitely recommend IKEA.
Ikea is great for basic, well-designed furniture and household goods. They are inexpensive, reliable, and have a variety of options!! Their prices can't be beat. And, there items are always interesting and unique!
Ikea furniture is inexpensive, but it also isn't super durable... i.e. great for college students or a bachelor pad. Their linens and drapes are pretty awesome though, and I absolutely LOVE their storage solutions.
After hearing so much about IKEA while living in Ohio, I knew I had to make a visit once I moved to LA....I've been missing out! I love their store. Scandinavian brands seem to understand the US market very well.
I love IKEA! I tend to "pre-shop" online so I have an idea of what I'm looking for, and know what aisle and bin it's on. Makes it easier to make decisions. Otherwise I'd just have to move in and live at the store. :)
I like how ikea assigns multiple associates to each section in the store. I feel like it's both easier for the customer to shop and less frantic for the employee. Just maybe wish there were more locations closer to home.
I love this store, I could get lost in there for literally hours! All of my furniture is from here because it is easy to assemble and such a reasonable price! I love ikea and all of my sturdy furniture from here!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos