BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Ashley B.
Chillicothe, OH
I love Ikea and their furniture!
Everything I have ever bought has been great and perfect for my need to organize! I can't wait for my move next year so we can buy a house and I can put an Ikea kitchen in it! I have already picked out 90% of what I want already, just need somewhere to put it!

Courtney S.
Dundalk, MD
I have a love affair with IKEA! They have everything you could ever want and need! plus everything is unique and can not be found in another store! The prices are fantastic and they help a small space look huge! :-)
Yannina R.
I went into IKEA looking for a desk & chair because I am a college student and found both for $80. I found it great because other places I looked at wanted a lot more money. It also was very easy to assemble myself.
Aisha E.
Hyattsville, MD
I used to live about 2 hours away from the nearest Ikea, 2 years ago I move and I have an Ikea like 15 min away...I love their selections, they have unique inexpensive items that you cant find in your regular store...
Mandy J.
Chickamauga, GA
Wow, this place is an amazing assortment of everything I didn't know I needed until I saw it on the Ikea shelf. This store magically transports me to a world of home decorating options and ideas. I LURVE IT!!!
Sajida S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Good quality and good price, cant beat it! and my hubby loves the fact that he has to assemble the furniture, makes him feel accomplished and i love that we are saving money that way! love all the contempary style :)
Joey B.
Topeka, KS
I love the look and ideas of IKEA, but unfortunately there isn't a store within 100 miles of my location. Also, there isn't much to their online shopping selections. I'd love to enjoy more IKEA, but I just can't. :(
Rashmith s.
newbury park, CA
IKEA is my family's fav store. My kids too get excited when I say we are going to ikea. It's affordable and sleek design is what I look for in the furniture. And crockery too they have a vast collection for affordable price. We don't miss the ikea food court and the softy ice cream after the checkout.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
Such an awesome store. Actually waiting until next week when I have a day off to go there! Desperately need a new dresser and know theres only one place I want to go for it! Only Con is that there isn't one closer to me
Gracie M.
London
So much variety, not expensive and because they have a layout of rooms it gives great ideas for how to change up your room or how to use a certain print or piece of furniture. I really love being able to just go in and buy something without having to spend alot.

Also, the meatballs are delicious.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?