BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kristen C.
IKEA is amazing!!! They have a 365 day return policy! What other store does that? I have bought many products from them & I've always been satisfied with my purchases. I would recommend shopping at IKEA to everyone!
Vanessa N.
San Marcos, TX
Amazinggggggggggg place, Alex drawers are my absolute favorite great storage for my makeup An space wise for the room is awesome! I made mine into a vanity an I absolutely love it! IKEA is my favorite place I get lost in there for hours!
Sarah R.
Pueblo, CO
We bought some outdoor hanging lanterns from ikea. They do exactly what we bought them for. The only downside is that you really have to know what you're going here for, because it is a trap for people without a list.
Zurianna T.
Oakland CA
I love ikea they have any and everything some things are affordable and something's are expensive the shopping experience is amazing I love it they have very nice items I would recommend shopping here most defiantly
Ashlynn A.
I love shopping here. This place has anything and everything for home improvement, however the store is large and can get quite crowded at times. Other than that, i love this store, and I will continue to shop here.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
I freaking love this store. I love that it has varying style but is full of organization. I love their kitchens and tables - varying from sleek and classic to simplistic and modern. I would buy it all if I was loaded.
Latisha T.
Bellwood, IL
Purchased a towel rack from Ikea and it is very steady, nice looking and functional. It was easy to install and all necessary parts were included. I would recommend this store and it's products to family and friends.
Ashleigh C.
French Creek, WV
I love IKEA!!! So many different selections and choices. Everything is so unique and I like having something different than everyone else. The products are very well priced and affordable. Would recommend to ANYONE!
Felicia E.
At times this place can be heaven with affordable home interior pieces and other times it can be overwhelming. IKEA has a great friends and family program that offers special discounts that I love to take advantage of
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Honestly, I can spend a day in Ikea. You have a cafeteria there that can keep you fed while you roam around dreaming about your dream house and what you should buy.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?