BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Emily B.
Charlevoix
Great designs. Simple clean lines fit in with most decor and every budget. Durable quality construction and fun fabric patterns. Great for DiY projects. I wish the furniture were more comfortable and had more variety.
Kerry U.
Warrington
I love Ikea's housewares, they have so many great items at affordable prices. Like their furniture, but haven't had good experiences with the two dressers I bought, one the bottom of the drawer won't stay put and the other the front keeps falling off. Did get a nice bed for my son, do love that!
Candice M.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE IKEA. i buy everything from ikea! my makeup vanity, my acrylic organizers, my drawer dividers, clothing rack, everything. the workers are all very helpful and their website is set up very nicely. 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND.
Albulena A.
Staten Island, NY
Cheap items that are great quality! this store has something for everyone. I love a clean and chick filling and my husband like a comfy environment and we can always decided on something that has both of us in mind.
Tina C.
Coconut Creek, FL
I love his store! They are a great place to shop when you are in a pinch. A lot of their stuff won't last you a lifetime because it is pressed wood. However, I do have a few pieces that have been around a really long time.
Martina A.
Findlay, OH
I love IKEA. Their bedding, towels aso are a great quality for a even better prices. Love their outdoor living products . All other departments are also great for new and fresh ideas for your house or apartment.
Stefanie P.
Joppa, MD
I absolutely LOVE Ikea! The store layout is easy to navigate, all of their furniture is cute AND it's easy to assemble! Plus, you can take it home that same day! No waiting for weeks! What more could a girl ask for?
Cassandra A.
Victorville , CA
My favorite place to go when I need anything for the house. Their stuff is good quality and such good prices. The only downside is assembling the product. I usually YouTube it and it's fine. I definitely recommend this place.
Mallory D.
Montgomery, AL
You get what you pay for, but it's great furniture for just starting out. Also the store is great fun to just walk around. Swedish meatballs are 10/10 and it's pretty much impossible to go in without buying something!
Sarah B.
Enfield , CT
I've purchased many things at IKEA, from furniture to children's dishes! Everything is amazing! Only thing I would change is the instructions to put things together can be hard to read. IKEA is a favorite place of mine'
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?