- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is a great place for current and upcoming college students to shop. It is cheap and well made furniture and accessories for every college dorm room and apartments. My apartment has lots of IKEA furnishings from lights, storage, furniture, and accessories. I would recommend it to any college student!
I am so obsessed with IKEA! They have so much stuff that you need for so inexpensive but still great quality! The food there is amazing I usually start my day with Swedish meat balls and mashed potatoes and end it with an ice cream or cinnamon bun!
I'm 23, married and pretty broke to say the least, lol! My husband and I went to Ikea to decorate our all of our apartments we've had together. Easy set up, cheap and contemporary designs, that's what I'm talking about!
This place has everything you can imagine. If you've never been, plan to be there for hours and come prepared with a budget. It can be overwhelming at times, but you can't beat the prices for the items you're looking for!
It's one of my all time favorite stores. i love organization and this store is amazing for that. It's also really fun to go through the room and get ideas and there little cafe is pretty nicely priced and taste amazing!
I love this place! To buy whatever you need or you don't need but can't resist to have at home. Also, you can enjoy a nice meal. It is affordable and good quality. There are so many options that you can't leave empty hands!!
Omg, i literally feel like i was in heaven when i went into ikea. theres just so so much stuff to look at. I'm so shock by the affordable prices. i just wish there was one closer to home. i bet I'll go every week. hhahaha
I absolutely love ikea! They have awesome quality furniture and more! They are also reasonably priced with just about everything! I recently bought the Alex drawers from Ikea for makeup storage and Im in love with them!
Don't get me wrong i really like ikea but its just so expensive!!! you don't get anything there for like cheaper then 40 bucks!! id rather go to walmart or target or homegood or ross! save some money and get more stuff!!!
Can't complain about the prices of ikea but the quality is no bueno. And the lack of colors drives me crazy. Everything seems to be black, white, and an unfinished wood color. Not to mention most of it is processed wood.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos