BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lisa Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
We love Ikea! Awesome products with awesome prices. Depending what you buy it can be difficult or time consuming to put together furniture. But my 22 year old daughter put her own dresser together in just a couple of hours. I love all the kitchen ware. Durable and worth it. Get the meatballs for lunch and treat yourself to a jar of blueberry jam!
paige w.
So. Much. Stuff.
I love ikea, it is affordable and has everything you need. Although the products need to be put together, and can be somewhat cheap quality-wise, IKEA has great finds. I’m scared to try the food, but furniture-wise, I recommend.
Ana S.
Fairfax
I I bought this vanity dresser. For $130 . Love the color and is perfect for small rooms , it come with the mirror and two drawers enough space to store everything. What is great about this vanity it was easy to put together with clear instructions. Is perfect 👌🏻 ❤️👌🏻❤️
Teri-Renee J.
Ikea has a lot of nice things and many options to choose from. I don’t give it a 5 star because some of there items you have to put together and can take a while depending who you are doing it with. By over all i would recommend shopping there.
April D.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ikea has just about everything. Their furniture is crafted pretty well. All items need to be assembled, including sofas. The only downside is that you literally have to look for each piece of that item. For example, if you are purchasing a couch, you need to buy each box affiliated with it. They are separated in different boxe and you have to buy the cover for the sofa separate. However, the cool thing is that you can arrrange your furniture how you want it based on the pieces you buy. We purchased our sectional there. The standard had a chase & 2 seats. We have ours arranged in a U shape. A chase on each end and 2 seats in the middle. I like how i can change it up if i want to.
Ashley O.
minneapolis
LOVE IKEA! Once you get the hang of the store, it's not as overwhelming! I do have the benefit of living within 15 minutes of one, which means I can try to sneak in on much slower days. I avoid going there on the weekends at all costs! They have such a wide range of items! We love the furniture. It's modern yet classic and fits with many different decor styles. My daughter and I love to have a little breakfast there before shopping! We usually skip the showroom floor and just get our shopping done. They also have, at least at the Minneapolis location, a great assortment of live plants! I've been trying to liven up my space for the winter and they're a great resource for that!
Carisa K.
Sandy, UT
Love this place they have everything I need. I love the food too. They have so much stuff in one place so you can shop at one place and get the things you need. Sometimes it can be super pricey even with the smallest things like a tiny plant.
Katherine G.
Cincinnati, OH
I love shopping at IKEA. The staff are helpful and the store is organized to a T. I was looking to create my own L-shaped desk for cheap and I was able to accomplish it with Ikea! I bought two table tops, 6 table legs, and a set of drawers of the same height as the legs to add some storage space. It was easy to assemble and it fits my needs.
Reham S.
houston
I like that when you go to ikea you can have fun and go shopping,you can eat ,drink coffe,you can spend the whole day there
it is kind of affordable if the items is on sale
good quality and very nice design
i will keep going there
what i hate about it is there website
i can not find what I need unlike going there
Samantha B.
great for affordable furniture and modern designs. It’ll take half a day to get through the place so definitely stop at the cafeteria the food is awesome and affordable. Don’t forget about the Home store too, it’s a one stop shop for all things home goods and I’ve been impressed with the quality and durability of everything I’ve purchased
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?