BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Livia C.
Ikea is so well organised. Walking through the store puts me at peace -- everything is neat and has a place. Everything is affordable and modern looking. They even have a small Swedish grocery section inside the store!
Stacie S.
Eugene, OR
Helpful staff whenever I go in and lots of fun things to shop for. I like the end of it where you just look at all the smaller products that can easily be added to any decor. It's always a cool experience to walk around.
Julie L.
TUKWILA, WA
Did you know this is considered a "Tourist Attraction"? Well... now you do. You are welcomed. If you like inexspencive furniture with a funky shtick, you can find it here. I love finding treasures in the As-is section.
Samantha S.
Elkhorn, WI
We love shopping at IKEA. Recently went and bought lots of storage and some small extras for our home and love everything we got. Can't wait to go back so we can get some more stuff to finish up the one room in the house.
Tania M.
Since getting married and trying to decorate on a budget, IKEA has been the go to place for us. He loves the simple clean cut styles and I love customizing every piece we get. Great place to walk around and get ideas :)
Esmeralda A.
Chicago , IL
I love love love ikea! Everything in my home is from ikea. Everything is sturdy and with the money. I also love to be hands on so I enjoy putting things together and for the most part the instructions are easy to follow.
Haley L.
Greenwood, SC
This place has everything you can imagine. If you've never been, plan to be there for hours and come prepared with a budget. It can be overwhelming at times, but you can't beat the prices for the items you're looking for!
Oana T.
Lafayette, IN
My husband and I bought our first set of furniture together. As two young adults who were just getting started in life, Ikea offers good quality products at a decent price. I just wish shipping wasn't so Darn expensive
Katie B.
The only place I go for furniture, my bedroom has been 100% Ikea since I was 8 (I'm 27 now) The furniture is beautiful and easy to put together and lasting. Plus the odds and ends you find walking the store is amazing.
Imaan R.
Schaumburg, IL
You get what you pay for. The cheaper the products, the more frustrating to assemble and more delicate in my opinion. But there are so many ways to dress up and elevate the furniture pieces to dupe higher end options!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?