BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

yong x.
Saint Paul , MN
I love how everything is placed out at IKEA . Most importantly I love how there's a food area where I can shop and eat if I need to . IKEA is a really good way to buy the furniture you want because they are affordable and is great condition !
Raizel C.
Traverse City, MI
The furniture's pretty cool too.

Excellent quality, stylish, modern, and low prices.

Be careful, you're gonna need a lot of self restraint to not buy everything. I'll go sometimes to buy a lamp... and I'll leave with $100 worth of home accessories.
Ayeh K.
My makeup vanity is set up with Ikea products and I love it! I have 2 drawers that occupy so much STORAGE and I have a table top right on top of them to create the perfect desk for my makeup. The quality is good and affordable
Kaylin L.
Catlettsburg, KY
I love ikea!! They have so much to chose! From him decor to home organization. My go to home goods store!! Love it & highly recommend! I just wish I had one closer to my area.. closest one to me is 3 hours away.. bummer!!
Livia C.
Ikea is so well organised. Walking through the store puts me at peace -- everything is neat and has a place. Everything is affordable and modern looking. They even have a small Swedish grocery section inside the store!
Nina B.
Walla Walla
Ikea is a wonderful place to go shopping for everything household. It's like a Costco purely for home design...Prices are great for what you're buying, but if you want better quality/sturdier, you'll need to pay for it!
Kara R.
I am so obsessed with IKEA! They have so much stuff that you need for so inexpensive but still great quality! The food there is amazing I usually start my day with Swedish meat balls and mashed potatoes and end it with an ice cream or cinnamon bun!
Shairon G.
Aurora, CO
My new bathroom counters and sinks are gorgeous, I find products hold together better if I do diy projects with pieces from ikea but when I buy whole build sets they're never all together. Missing pieces or unstable parts
Shelby J.
IKEAs furniture is modern, classy and affordable. Their couches are a bit small and "mini" but I still use my tv stand, coffee table bed and bedside table. Even if you don't buy anything, it's fun just to go walk around.
kela c.
Irvine , CA
Ikea is our go to for cheap furniture. We recently purchased a dresser that was very simple and classic. One of the major cons is having to put it together! I would buy furniture here again since most items seem to last.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?