BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Ikea is one of my favorite stores, I could be there all day. Not only do they have amazing, great quality furniture, they show it used in different ways. They have the most beautiful setup and a delicious cafe if you get hungry.
Nicole S.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Absolutely LOVE Ikea!! I can spend hours looking around there! They have lots of neat ideas for each room of the house. Cute items for your home! They even carry seasonal items, like beach stuff for summer or decorations for Christmastime. Good majority of their items are inexpensive, but made of good quality!
Shelby B.
Lincolnton, NC
Literally the best place ever. I'm redecorating an apartment and it's the easiest place to shop and I don't have to deal with people I don't like, lol. The self serve concept is awesome and makes it feel so much more modern.
Sami W.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I love Ikea. They have the best furniture. It's quality furniture that lasts and is practically but stylish and reasonably priced. I go to Ikea anytime I need a new piece of furniture. I will most definitely continue to shop here!
Nicki M.
Rancho Cordova
I love love love Ikea. Their prices are so reasonable and very affordable. They have a wide selection. I recently purchased the Alex drawers for my vanity as well as the table top. I also purchased bedding furniture as well.
Destiny K.
I've only visited the store. I haven't bought anything from there yet. But the store basically has everything you could ever need for a home or apartment. All the furniture comes in varying colors so it's easy to piece together suites.
Melissa M.
Anaheim, CA
I wish i could live at ikea! All of my dishes and glasses are from here. I love there bold patterns, open concepts and ideas on the floor. They have great little gadgets, that you never knew you need it until you find them.
Christina S.
I love ikea! It's fun and an all in one store! Plan to take the whole day for a visit or at least a few hours! Even though I've been there tons of times it is a really great trip every time! And the cinnamon rolls are a must!!!!!
Kaitlyn S.
Recently went to Ikea for the very first time. I fell in LOVE with it! The way the store is layed out, the great quality pieces for a budget price, the cafe...it is all just super great. I just wish there were more stores!
Madison D.
Ventura
I love Ikea my favorite product from them are the alex 9 drawers they make it so easy to store things especially makeup which is so nice. I love them because there white and can hold a lot but take up very little floor space
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?