- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
They've really upped the quality of a lot of their products. You still have to assemble practically everything, but the newer modern designs are great for people on a budget. I really like the decor, and he huge variety.
I absolutely love ikea! They have awesome quality furniture and more! They are also reasonably priced with just about everything! I recently bought the Alex drawers from Ikea for makeup storage and Im in love with them!
I usually buy smaller items here because I don't really trust the quality of the actual furnitures. I get pillows, drawer organizers and other organizers, etc because they have a wide selection and nice prices, but not the best quality / durability
My new bathroom counters and sinks are gorgeous, I find products hold together better if I do diy projects with pieces from ikea but when I buy whole build sets they're never all together. Missing pieces or unstable parts
My makeup vanity is set up with Ikea products and I love it! I have 2 drawers that occupy so much STORAGE and I have a table top right on top of them to create the perfect desk for my makeup. The quality is good and affordable
I love love love ikea! Everything in my home is from ikea. Everything is sturdy and with the money. I also love to be hands on so I enjoy putting things together and for the most part the instructions are easy to follow.
I love products from ikea! You can create anything with the basic options they have. The staff at the Orlando location are amazing, helpful and friendly! The best value is the curtains at IKEA! The price for the pairs cannot be beaten!!
Love ikea furniture! The instructions can be a little confusing to understand but when it together properly it really some quality stuff. Very classy furniture with more of a modern feel, great for those on budgets too!
Has a great selection of not only home furnishing products but as well as food. They has a wide selection of living room, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and everything in between. There desserts in their cafe is also delish.
Plan on spending a few hours if you go to an IKEA store, they're not only massive, but have thousands of products...most of which are displayed in walk-through room mock ups. If you need a snack, each store has a café, but don't expect haute cuisine...its essentially the Swedish version of cafeteria food.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos