BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
Love IKEA so much. I want everything they have. Their products are of such good quality and awesome affordable prices. They have have everything you need for a home, room, dorm etc... I just can't get enough of this store.
Vivian V.
Miami, Florida
I love IKEA! The prices are great, and they have so much of everything. Plus, the stores are so big and so very fun to walk through and get a lot of design ideas from their layouts for various rooms in your house or apartment.
Camryn F.
Cloverdale, CA
Ikea is my most favorite store! i love it! my most favorite purchases are the ones for my room decor. The shopping experience is great. Depending on what you get the price rises. I recommend shopping here for a good product.
Carissa L.
Dania Beach, FL
If you have a low budget for furniture this is the place to go. You can always get some great stuff and it's always easy to replace pieces of furniture you need to because they carry most of the same collections every year.
Teresa Q.
I absolutely love Ikea! I can spend hours in here. Every time I come in here the experience is the best. I like how everything is set up and accessible. My favorite purchase has to be my bed! It's still going after 5 years. Yay.
Angelic S.
Englewood , OH
I have only been to IKEA once and I have to agree it is amazing and it is HUGE!!! I would love to purchase stuff from them when I get the money for it! I love how they have such a variety of colors and styles of furniture.
giselle m.
Las Vegas, NV
I love IKEA it is one of the first shops that i go to when buying home decor or home appliances or anything in general. I love how it can be very budget friendly and i love their huge catalog. I definitely recommend this store when people ask for where to buy household furniture, appliances and other things.
Kendra J.
If you ever have a problem or just don't know how to decorate a certain part of your apartment/house, go to Ikea! The place is wonderful for inspiration and ideas. It also has some great deals so make sure to look around!
Carla G.
Going to Ikea is like going to a zoo, but it's worth it if you're into cheap furniture and home goods. My favorite items are their rugs and outdoor pots for flowers. 90% of the store is very affordable, including the café.
Sidra H.
When it comes to looking for anything dealing with storage or space saver, this is my go to place. Love finding great deals and ideas on how to decorate and reorganize my house and my things. I think I always start here to get ideas
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?