BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Imaan R.
Schaumburg, IL
You get what you pay for. The cheaper the products, the more frustrating to assemble and more delicate in my opinion. But there are so many ways to dress up and elevate the furniture pieces to dupe higher end options!
Tania M.
Since getting married and trying to decorate on a budget, IKEA has been the go to place for us. He loves the simple clean cut styles and I love customizing every piece we get. Great place to walk around and get ideas :)
Oana T.
Lafayette, IN
My husband and I bought our first set of furniture together. As two young adults who were just getting started in life, Ikea offers good quality products at a decent price. I just wish shipping wasn't so Darn expensive
Kaitlyn A.
I love all the super affordable option for housewares that they offer. I've gotten some great pieces from here. Also love that they have a little restaurant inside of the store, along with food options. Love the cookies!
Raizel C.
Traverse City, MI
The furniture's pretty cool too.

Excellent quality, stylish, modern, and low prices.

Be careful, you're gonna need a lot of self restraint to not buy everything. I'll go sometimes to buy a lamp... and I'll leave with $100 worth of home accessories.
Becky D.
State College, PA
We have so many pieces of furniture from IKEA and we love all them. Perfect for furnishing a house on a budget! We stop by every time we're near a store. Our desks and chairs have held up well, especially given the cost.
Yazil G.
Streamwood, IL
Don't get me wrong i really like ikea but its just so expensive!!! you don't get anything there for like cheaper then 40 bucks!! id rather go to walmart or target or homegood or ross! save some money and get more stuff!!!
yong x.
Saint Paul , MN
I love how everything is placed out at IKEA . Most importantly I love how there's a food area where I can shop and eat if I need to . IKEA is a really good way to buy the furniture you want because they are affordable and is great condition !
Izeyah W.
Las Vegas, NV
The things in this store are cheap and have an easy build layout. the problem with that is how easy it is to break and destroy these things on accident.so in a nut shell if you are clumsy or f you have boys don't bother
Sarah H.
Salina, KS
IKEA has everything you could need to make a home your own! It is cheap and affordable to make a house look like a million bucks! Plus if there is not one near, you can always shop online! I will continue to shop here!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?