BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Ariella B.
Love this store, so fun to walk through and they have amazing products! However it is really difficult to figure out what you need to build everything and the instructions have no words, I often have to resort to looking at youtube before attempting to build any product (everything comes unmade)
Claire A.
They have a wide variety of home decor and furniture. It is affordable, however I do not think it is the best quality. Everything I have bought from here tends to break very easily.
Monica B.
Bloomsburg, PA
Not only is their furnature nice. A trip to ikea is like a trip to a museum or zoo. You can spend the whole dah in there and even have a great lunch too. We love ikea.
Taylor J.
The prices here are hard to beat. There are many different tiers of quality of products which is also nice. The only thing I️ don’t like about this store is it’s very overwhelming and the store is designed to force you to walk through most of the sections even if you only need one thing. Most products are easy to build as well.
Jennifer T.
I love coming to ikea, it is more than just a store. It is an experience. I've purchased quite a few items from here, my favorite is the filing cabinets ( alex drawers) that I keep all of my makeup and skincare in. The food is great here too. I wish there was one closer to downtown Chicago!
Lana S.
One can never go wrong with IKEA since it is very good price and I love how they have displays a lot of displays in sets of kitchens to bedrooms to outdoor furnishings
Brittney M.
Is there anything even to say bad about this place? I could 100 and 100 hours in there. That places has so much home decor. Home improvement. Everything you could possible think. I live about 2 hours away from the nearest one but I never leave empty handed in that store. It's got everything.
Anosha B.
Richmond
It’s my favorite home store to go. I can spend hours here they have everything you can think of needing for your home at a low cost and high quality. And when you get hungry there food court is a must try!
marie t.
Cibolo, TX
I love how the stores are payed out. There are so many “room” set ups to get inspiration from. The prices are great and there are so many odds and ends. The quality of the furniture is just fine for the price. The instructions are quiet easy to follow and it is possible for a single person to put together anything.
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Ikea recently renovated at SouthCenter and now takes up two blocks, maybe more! I care hardly make my way through all of the display rooms but love getting that inspiration. Although not the best quality, it's very affordable and is durable for the price! I love having dates just walking around and playing house!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?