BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Hemali P.
Atlanta, GA
I love this store. It got everything you need for storage, furniture and most things you need for home. Their stuff can be pricey compared to other retailers. If you have not been to one, everyone should visit IKEA at least once.
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
Our entire house is full of Ikea furniture, I'd say about 90% of the things are from ikea. We love the affordability and stylishness of the furniture here and just keep going back for more! Their food court is equally awesome.
Celia D.
Elmwood Park, IL
I can get lost in ikea! My last visit I went just to look for my new place and ended up leaving with a cart full of odds and ends! BUT because of the great prices it didn't break the bank and now I have cute decor in each room!
Kayla R.
Covington, KY
Want your apartment./restaurant/coffee shop to appeal to hipsters?! Shop at IKEA. I love the store. It is cute, inexpensive, and just plain fun to walk through. I tend to buy more of the homegoods rather than furniture there.
Claire M.
Novi, MI
I bought the majority of my college furniture here & it was a great experience. I had the most amazing desk that my younger brother now uses. The store is affordable, offers standard pieces of furniture, and is all around great!
Dana H.
Rockford, MI
Ikea is a love/hate relationship. They have great prices but you must get there early to avoid the crowd and you must walk the WHOLE store to reach the cash register. This is not an in and out trip, plan to shop most of the day.
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
I go to IKEA just for fun. I'm not a homeowner, but it's fun to roam the superstore to see the different furniture and home decor in stock. I also highly recommend trying the restaurant. The Swedish meatballs are def worth the hype!
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
I love IKEA like SO much. They always have the products I am looking for from linen to picture frames, furniture to delicious food staples. The nearest one to me is in Phoenix Az & I live in EP Tx, I drive down for items! The store is always clean, staff is helpful and products are priced well. Amazing warehouse!
Andrea L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
You'll likely be sucked into the maze that is IKEA. It's affordable and building the stuff you buy isn't half as bad as paying an arm and a leg for something else. And honestly, it's not as hard as everyone makes it out to be.
Latoya S.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love going to Ikea and walking around there huge store and looking at all the items they design and how functional they are. They make items that are sleek and modern and work with increasing storage whilst taking up limited space.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?