BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Vivian V.
Miami, Florida
I love IKEA! The prices are great, and they have so much of everything. Plus, the stores are so big and so very fun to walk through and get a lot of design ideas from their layouts for various rooms in your house or apartment.
Kaitlyn S.
Recently went to Ikea for the very first time. I fell in LOVE with it! The way the store is layed out, the great quality pieces for a budget price, the cafe...it is all just super great. I just wish there were more stores!
Diana V.
Doral, FL
I find there furniture not to be long lasting. But other items they carry actually do the trick. Their wine glasses for example (us wine lovers can relate) do the trick for me. Not only cute looking but affordable pricing.
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
I'm only giving this store 3 starts because the assembly is pain staking. Other than that love wandering through the maze of a store. As for the quality you can count on something cheap but the quality is always a mystery.
McKenzie S.
Lexington, GA
I love shopping at IKEA. Whenever I go I spend forever pretending that I have money to buy whole rooms. I may or may not have actually gotten in closets sometimes just to see if I fit. Also the cinnamon rolls are to die for.
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
Love IKEA so much. I want everything they have. Their products are of such good quality and awesome affordable prices. They have have everything you need for a home, room, dorm etc... I just can't get enough of this store.
Ying a.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Good stuff for starter home... I shop here every time I move to a new place. Affordable and a lot of variety. The stuff usually lasts a few years so it's good value. Definitely love browsing through the store in-person too.
Marianne J.
American Fork, UT
We bought a white dresser for my new babies nursery. I absolutely love the look of the dresser. I also found it therapeutic building it. Even though it did take awhile, it was still better than laying upwards of 500 dollars!
Alex L.
Awesome design and affordable items. Somewhat challenging to shop in the store, but they do their best to guide you and make it easy. Decent quality for a great price. Love this store for a first time homebuyer or kids room!
Erika B.
Jefferson, MD
Great for small spaces and great utilization of storage space. Different styles for different perspectives and personalities. Also having a cafe makes it great for kids to join the shopping fun. Everything from lights to pillow cases
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?