- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love IKEA! The prices are great, and they have so much of everything. Plus, the stores are so big and so very fun to walk through and get a lot of design ideas from their layouts for various rooms in your house or apartment.
Recently went to Ikea for the very first time. I fell in LOVE with it! The way the store is layed out, the great quality pieces for a budget price, the cafe...it is all just super great. I just wish there were more stores!
I find there furniture not to be long lasting. But other items they carry actually do the trick. Their wine glasses for example (us wine lovers can relate) do the trick for me. Not only cute looking but affordable pricing.
I'm only giving this store 3 starts because the assembly is pain staking. Other than that love wandering through the maze of a store. As for the quality you can count on something cheap but the quality is always a mystery.
I love shopping at IKEA. Whenever I go I spend forever pretending that I have money to buy whole rooms. I may or may not have actually gotten in closets sometimes just to see if I fit. Also the cinnamon rolls are to die for.
Love IKEA so much. I want everything they have. Their products are of such good quality and awesome affordable prices. They have have everything you need for a home, room, dorm etc... I just can't get enough of this store.
Good stuff for starter home... I shop here every time I move to a new place. Affordable and a lot of variety. The stuff usually lasts a few years so it's good value. Definitely love browsing through the store in-person too.
We bought a white dresser for my new babies nursery. I absolutely love the look of the dresser. I also found it therapeutic building it. Even though it did take awhile, it was still better than laying upwards of 500 dollars!
Awesome design and affordable items. Somewhat challenging to shop in the store, but they do their best to guide you and make it easy. Decent quality for a great price. Love this store for a first time homebuyer or kids room!
Great for small spaces and great utilization of storage space. Different styles for different perspectives and personalities. Also having a cafe makes it great for kids to join the shopping fun. Everything from lights to pillow cases
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos