- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Although the furniture they sell is not the best quality, the prices are low. The food there is good and cheap, and they are the only place that carries lincolnberry juice. Sometimes I go there just for fun, I really love it.
I love Ikea! It has everything you need for the home! It does not need room for improvement because it it great. Some items can be expensive but it's mostly very affordable. I would definitely recommend shopping here to anyone!
My go too furniture store, I believe that everything is replaceable and this place has cheap everything for your home! You will get lost for hours the only improvement I could say is that there should be more workers on the floor for help!
IKEA is a godsend for a recent college grad who wants to create the illusion of having their life together. You will DEFINITELY find something, anything for your house here. Worse case scenario you get some pretty awesome lunch
Hay cosas que si valen la pena comprar pero hay otras que no... lo que trato de decir que hay muy buenos productos en ciertas áreas para el hogar pero hay productos que la calidad no son tan Buenos y no valen la pena la calidad
I love Ikea and all their products. They have nearly everything you could possibly need for your home. Their furniture is easy to put together and good quality, but after moving we've found that the furniture doesn't always go back together as nicely the second time. I would limit how much disassembling you do.
Is it sad that when I dont know what to do, I always end up at IKEA. I love this store! Everything is so fashionable and if you end up buying something you have to put together, the instructions are very easy to read and understand!
My girlfriend is absolutely obsessed with goin to Ikea, and I enjoy the occasional stroll through all of it too. There is so much random knick-knacks to look at and want. The food court is awesome, and the displays are set up so well.
They have everything! Very trendy! You can bring out your creativity there! I have to order online cause there is not one by me! My vanity table is my favorite purchase!!! I recommend going shopping there very affordable as well
I actually will plan day trips to Ikea. My husband and I will go peruse the store, have lunch, and ultimately pick up a few items. Even if I don't need anything specific, Ikea is a great store to get decorating and design ideas.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos