BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

McKenzie S.
Lexington, GA
I love shopping at IKEA. Whenever I go I spend forever pretending that I have money to buy whole rooms. I may or may not have actually gotten in closets sometimes just to see if I fit. Also the cinnamon rolls are to die for.
Dana L.
Irwin, PA
I love this store. They have the greatest selection and the prices are the best. The furniture needs assembled by you - which stinks, however its easier to get home in a box! They have a play area for kids and a restaurant .
Ying a.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Good stuff for starter home... I shop here every time I move to a new place. Affordable and a lot of variety. The stuff usually lasts a few years so it's good value. Definitely love browsing through the store in-person too.
Lyla A.
IKEA is such an awesome store, I always walk out with way more than i need. The prices are amazing and the furniture is always great. I always war at their restaurant when i am shopping and it is delicious! I love the fact that they have a daycare so you can take your time an shop all stores should have this!
Alex L.
Awesome design and affordable items. Somewhat challenging to shop in the store, but they do their best to guide you and make it easy. Decent quality for a great price. Love this store for a first time homebuyer or kids room!
Clark J.
New City, NY
I purchased IKEA when I was studying abroad and I am so thankful that they do international orders. My apartment was so boring and dull but IKEA made it liveable. Assembly is easy I don't know why people say its difficult.
Rachel T.
I love Ikea because you find all kinds of cool and different kinds of furniture that you would never think of. Everyone there is super nice and helpful during the whole time you are there. You could practically live there.
Kelly G.
Prosper, TX
Whenever I go into this store i never get anything accomplished! It is a great place to waste the day! But I feel as is the stuff is cheap and won't last long! Would much rather spend a little more money and get more quality
Diana V.
Doral, FL
I find there furniture not to be long lasting. But other items they carry actually do the trick. Their wine glasses for example (us wine lovers can relate) do the trick for me. Not only cute looking but affordable pricing.
Diana R.
Garden City , KS
I love this store unfortunately its far from where i live so basically i have to order what i want or need online. Depending on what you need and want is the price you'll pay. Its great quality and i definitely recommend it!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?