BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jennifer S.
Eugene, OR
I don't get to IKEA much, it's a couple hour drive...but when I do, I love all the ideas and the food and the gadgets, and the furniture, and lamps, and frames, and organizational items. I could spend the whole day there!
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
Products are inexpensive, and of high quality. Some are cheaply made, but steer away from that of plastic and thin metal and you'll do just fine!
I purchased many of my college necessites here and spent under $100 doing it!
Vivian V.
Miami, Florida
I love IKEA! The prices are great, and they have so much of everything. Plus, the stores are so big and so very fun to walk through and get a lot of design ideas from their layouts for various rooms in your house or apartment.
Debi L.
I love Ikea! There is so much to choose from and so much to see! They typically have great prices, depending on what you are buying. Just keep in mind that most of the furniture doesn't hold up too well if you try to move.
Melissa J.
Woodland, CA
IKEA is a great place to shop for home decor, furniture and kitchen accessories. They have great prices, and the quality is not bad at all- I have had a lot of my organizational shelves for years and they are on great shape.
Alison S.
Milledgeville, GA
Half of the fun of shopping at IKEA is the showroom. I love seeing how they put things together because I get inspired that way. Overall this is a great store with great prices. And the Swedish meatballs are pretty good.
Kendra J.
If you ever have a problem or just don't know how to decorate a certain part of your apartment/house, go to Ikea! The place is wonderful for inspiration and ideas. It also has some great deals so make sure to look around!
Bianca M.
Brooklyn, NY
Everything that has been purchased for home decor and comfort for both my dorm room and my apartment has been purchased at ikea! I absolutely love the comfort, style, and prices of their product! I am forever a fan of ikea!
Sidra H.
When it comes to looking for anything dealing with storage or space saver, this is my go to place. Love finding great deals and ideas on how to decorate and reorganize my house and my things. I think I always start here to get ideas
Melissa L.
Hartsdale, NY
I love Ikea and get super excited when the new catalog arrives every summer. However, there are some items I avoid purchasing at Ikea. I think their couches are expensive for the quality and I would avoid their mattresses.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?