BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Becca W.
Cary, IL
I love IKEA. I could spend hours and hours there! Great products for a super affordable price. It is genuinely fun to shop there! I love the layout of the store and it always smells absolutely amazing! Be prepared to spend a long time there ☺
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
Our entire house is full of Ikea furniture, I'd say about 90% of the things are from ikea. We love the affordability and stylishness of the furniture here and just keep going back for more! Their food court is equally awesome.
Stephanie G.
IKEA is amazing! Always finding good deals. Bought an art supply cart for $30 which is similar to one at Michaels that cost $35 (when on sale). Also bought container to hang on the side of it for 79 CENTS! Love this place.
Anna S.
Chico, CA
I cant explain my love for ikea. Great cost, good product, always something new. I love love love it. Its pretty its fun, its clean but decorative. PLus if you wander to long you can stop and have some cake in the cafeteria.
Casey D.
Bloomington, IN
I love everything that have and sell but I just wish they had more stores I have to order all online and it cost an arm and a lage just to ship something and I want all there stuff and some stuff cost more then the item to ship
Kelli S.
I could spend all day in Ikea, I recently bought two lamps, a vase, and a collage picture frame for my house. I wish there was a closer store to my house but I stop in the Charlotte store every time I go home to see what's new.
Amy S.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love ikea! Their furniture is trendy and sturdy and no one will guess that you spent pennies on the dollar! The first time I went to an Ikea I filled my SUV and barely made a dent in my pay check. I highly recommend it
Rachel K.
Lakeland, FL
I love ikea! It is such a huge store but they have a lot to offer. I really like to walk around on a Sunday and look at how they have the rooms set up. Sometimes I wish someone could come over and set it up exactly how they have it.
Lyndsey J.
I really like this store and the amount of household items available within. I love that you can see the household items styled before you buy. I don't think the items are of the best quality but worth it for the cheap prices.
Sary R.
Philadelphia, PA
When I first entered Ikea I thought I died and went to HGTV heaven! Absolutely anything you need to decorate a new home or apartment is here and for a reasonable price.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?