BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Destiny H.
Richardson, TX
The best home improvement stores! I never get bored here i love it! You get everything for a great pricr! My fiancee bought my vanity equipment there for under 60.00!
Meghan M.
Erie, PA
I love ikea products. They are a great value and have many styles to choose from! They make up for the cheaper price by having to build it yourself, but that makes it easier for transport from the store to your home! And it’s always a fun time building furniture with friends and family!
Lindsey N.
Austin
IKEA is the GOAT. Cheap and totally my aesthetic (which is simple and modern). I go here for all of my furniture needs. And if I want a hot dog. As I scan my room literally everything is from ikea. My chair, desk, and dresser. Love ikea. It’s also fun to go there just to look at things.
Rosa R.
Colton , CA
I kea hands down has the best Table and cabinets I love my table from IKEA or I could do my make up and be in the computer and I love my cabinet where I could put clothes and stuff their cabinets are worth every single penny and they’re not that expensive I would really recommend IKEA to everyone
Andrea P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Try not to get lost in Ikea. IKEA is huge! So many levels to this place. You can find anything and everything for your house even decoration ideas. I‎t is very affordable but the only downfall is that you have to build everything on your own and the instructions can be very confusing.
Amaya A.
cincinnati, OH
I love to go into ikea and pretend the kitchens are my future home. I love to find the surprises they hid if you actually spend the time to look at the set ups. I also can’t go to ikea with out getting a cinnamon roll.
Kagan F.
Chicago
I love ikea. All my bedroom furniture is from there. It’s very inexpensive and midline quality. Very easy set up and has lasted me years! Would definitely recommend.
Cosmo C.
Sacramento, CA
Their furniture is so modernized but I love it ! I love how cheap and affordable they are but you get what you pay for it’s sensitive not best for families with kids
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
The Swedish Empire! It’s true that IKEA doesn’t have products that are going to last forever or sometime not even 2 years.. but what you pay is what you get. I love the designs that they have and the styles. They also have a huge variety of products for any type of home, office decor.
Carol G.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I really love some of the furniture they make. They come up with some really unique designs.. and I really love the designs they come up with for children's furniture.. the only thing I have an issue with is the fact that some of the pieces I have purchased in the past were poorly made.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?