BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Jessica A.
Davie , FL
Who doesn't love ikea. They has great and fun home items at prices that won't break the bank. And I know that a lot of people don't have fun with the directions but I kind of have fun trying to figure out what they are having me do!
Gladis G.
Anaheim, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
IKEA is the perfect place to go shop at if you barely moved out you'll find everything you need and more ! I swear it happens I don't know how xD an everything is at such an affordable price and I love how they have a food court so if u get hungry yummy!
Meredith W.
Leland, NC
I love the fact that it takes you a whole day just to get through the store. It is overwelming your first time but after that you will want to countine to go back! There is anything and everything you could want for a house here.
Azalia B.
New Bedford , MA
I love Ikea! The first time I set foot in there was two years ago. They had everything you could think of. I was overwhelmed at first but then once I figured out each floor it was easy to navigate. Amazing price points with the items.
Desiree B.
Brooklyn, NY
My go-to in terms of improving my home. Not only is it affordable but they sell lovely items. Makes you feel like a sophisticated homeowner. Everyone's nice there and willing to help. I just wished some items lasted longer but would deff recommend.
Jordanne G.
San Diego, CA
Everything you need for a college dorm room to a bedroom. Some products are better then others but the quality is better then most others. The price of products is affordable. I would recommend shopping here if you are on a budget.
Chelsea H.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
IKEA is super cheap, and I hate that you have to put things together. I feel like the furniture even looks cheap. I would not put it in my home. Maybe if I was still in college it would be better. I do like their decorating stuff.
Brionna H.
Mertztown, PA
I have to devote a full day to going inside an Ikea, it is such a huge store with so many things to choose from. Its pricey but what you'll find inside you won't find in most stores. If you love decorating this is the store for you!
Brittany P.
Chicago , IL
I have an obsession over Ikea. I have moved quiet a bit over the past 4 years and each time I go to Ikea to get the items that you need. It is great for everything. Although sometimes the items are a bit difficult to put together.
Darrell M.
IKEA is a great place to find inspiration. I really enjoy the vision the company is about and the design of practicality IKEA loves to sell us. I will shop at IKEA forever because trends change and IKEA stays true to trend shifts.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?