BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Cristina C.
chicago, IL
This is a great place if you are looking for a change in your home or trying to add. Everything runs so smoothly and good quality. I changed up my room and i got everything from there and i dot regret it at all.  Ill always be a returning customer.
Nikki G.
Covina, CA
There are very few things that IKEA can't cover and that groceries and clothes. Otherwise it's like a homeowners dream. I could get lost in ikea for hours on end and still need more time. It's so welcoming and inviting that you feel at home!
Elizabeth C.
Fort Hood, TX
I LOVE THE FURNITURE! There's something for everybody, the prices are good, and you'll always find what you need. Me and my wife always go there to get our furniture and appliances! They are very long lasting and affordable prices!
Kati F.
I absolutely love the Market Place level! You can always find awesome deals and even better prices. I have noticed their furniture can be on the pricier side but to me the little nicknacks for such a low price make it incredible!
Lindsey-Brooke C.
['Starkville', 'MS'], MS
This store is so helpful when looking for many different products. I have never purchased anything here, but my family has. Everything is very organized and helpful. I had an excellent experience. I would recommend shopping here.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
I love their stores, products, and prices. So fun to spend an afternoon walking through their stores to get inspiration. Love their kitchen displays and mini apartments.
Mariana G.
Los Angeles , CA
IKEA has all the great furniture. Most of the furniture I own is from this place and I absolutely love everything I own from here! Prices are low and their quality is amazing. I can't complain! Anything from here is worth buying.
angie h.
GLENDALE, AZ
I love shopping at IKEA more than I love their goods. The atmosphere is exciting and always inspires me. The customer service at my store is great and the staff seems very knowledgeable. The products are thin or not as sturdy as higher end items are but they are very cost effective and make for great starter furniture.
Mariafelix V.
They have excellent food lol. Their macaroni and cheese is definitely a winner. They also have great furniture options and they are cheap so it is worth every penny. Some things are very cheaply made but hey... Atleast it looks nice!
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
Good prices on modern furniture. I own a mirror for over 7 years and love it. Most people complain about the directions on building some of the pieces but I never really had a problem. Store is huge and you can easily spend hours.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?