BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Azenet A.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought chairs and stools for my living room. So many options to choose from. All very good quality at affordable prices. Very good products. They also sell a lot of othet products. You can pretty much find anything you need.
Rachel K.
Lakeland, FL
I love ikea! It is such a huge store but they have a lot to offer. I really like to walk around on a Sunday and look at how they have the rooms set up. Sometimes I wish someone could come over and set it up exactly how they have it.
Morgan P.
Grain Valley, MO
I have from Ikea furniture in my house and they are very sturdy and we've had them for ever and they stay stable. I find myself looking though their site because they have so much stuff that I want. Everything is well priced.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
My girlfriend is absolutely obsessed with goin to Ikea, and I enjoy the occasional stroll through all of it too. There is so much random knick-knacks to look at and want. The food court is awesome, and the displays are set up so well.
Andrea L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
You'll likely be sucked into the maze that is IKEA. It's affordable and building the stuff you buy isn't half as bad as paying an arm and a leg for something else. And honestly, it's not as hard as everyone makes it out to be.
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I actually will plan day trips to Ikea. My husband and I will go peruse the store, have lunch, and ultimately pick up a few items. Even if I don't need anything specific, Ikea is a great store to get decorating and design ideas.
Lisa M.
Corp Christi, TX
They have everything! Very trendy! You can bring out your creativity there! I have to order online cause there is not one by me! My vanity table is my favorite purchase!!! I recommend going shopping there very affordable as well
Lauren R.
Raleigh, NC
I love Ikea and all their products. They have nearly everything you could possibly need for your home. Their furniture is easy to put together and good quality, but after moving we've found that the furniture doesn't always go back together as nicely the second time. I would limit how much disassembling you do.
Gaby L.
Homestead, FL
Hay cosas que si valen la pena comprar pero hay otras que no... lo que trato de decir que hay muy buenos productos en ciertas áreas para el hogar pero hay productos que la calidad no son tan Buenos y no valen la pena la calidad
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
The first time my husband and I went to Ikea, we had no idea what magic we were in for. We didn't buy anything but it is amazing to see how many options there are for home design. Prices are fair and their selection is amazing.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?