- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
In my opinion it is a really nice store, where you can fine nice stuff for a good price. It is totally affordable for example kitchen's stuff as glasses, plates and others are inexpensive and the quality is good for the price.
Ikea's usually the go-to place to find cheap and easy to assemble furniture and hime goods. They items don't last forever but they survive a decent amount of time. As long as they don't get wet. So get out your coasters if you have a small table and such!
I bought chairs and stools for my living room. So many options to choose from. All very good quality at affordable prices. Very good products. They also sell a lot of othet products. You can pretty much find anything you need.
I love ikea! The items are super cheap; I mainly go there for tables, chairs, mirrors, and plants. So far I have a great experience at Ikea, it is cheaper and the stuff is decent quality, not the best but it gets the work done!
You'll likely be sucked into the maze that is IKEA. It's affordable and building the stuff you buy isn't half as bad as paying an arm and a leg for something else. And honestly, it's not as hard as everyone makes it out to be.
IKEA is really great for what it is. They sell versatile and well priced furniture. You can make it your own and customize, but their stuff is very standard and not particularly well made. It will last a couple of years but not longer
I have from Ikea furniture in my house and they are very sturdy and we've had them for ever and they stay stable. I find myself looking though their site because they have so much stuff that I want. Everything is well priced.
Ikea furniture products are always cute. They are very simple and modern looking. The quality is not always the best but you can’t really beat the prices. I have shelves from them that have lasted me 10+ years. They were pretty cheap too. Navigating the store can be an adventure
I love going to Ikea and walking around there huge store and looking at all the items they design and how functional they are. They make items that are sleek and modern and work with increasing storage whilst taking up limited space.
IKEA has always been great. Love the room setups and the kitchen setups the best. As well as their cafeteria food. Bought tables, curtains, bamboo! They're table is alright. Good price for the quality. Curtains are always nice.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos