- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I love IKEA! Their stuff is so easy to put together! I loved my 4-cube that I bought from them. They are super affordable! My whole room is from there! Got everything the same day & put everything together myself! Super easy!
It is a mixed bag, but I have loved some of their solid wood pieces. You have to understand what you are getting - some of things won't last forever. The style is nice. Their wardrobes are amazing - fit my whole life in there!
IKEA is dangerous for my wallet, there's an awesome amount of variety and selection at affordable prices. If you're looking for a place to inspire you to get creative, look no further, because this is definitely the place to go.
I love IKEA. Their products are inexpensive and as long as you don't move many times, they stay looking good. The quality is ok. Sometimes the directions that come with the products aren't very good and sometimes it takes a long time to put things together. But I would definitely recommend if you are on a budget!
Hay cosas que si valen la pena comprar pero hay otras que no... lo que trato de decir que hay muy buenos productos en ciertas áreas para el hogar pero hay productos que la calidad no son tan Buenos y no valen la pena la calidad
Ikea is a store where you can find affordable and stylish furniture! It's great. Although, the closest one is an hour drive away it's worth it if you're looking for things for your home. The store is huge so be prepared to shop!
Is it sad that when I dont know what to do, I always end up at IKEA. I love this store! Everything is so fashionable and if you end up buying something you have to put together, the instructions are very easy to read and understand!
IKEA is dangerous you can walk out knowing you needed every bit of those items that you didn't even know you needed!! Let's go shop at IKEA is a phrase I've used on a boring weekend with nothing but an empty car and about a 3 hour drive
They have everything! Very trendy! You can bring out your creativity there! I have to order online cause there is not one by me! My vanity table is my favorite purchase!!! I recommend going shopping there very affordable as well
Ikea is the perfect place to shop for ideas and anything you need for your home. They have some unique ideas and items to help you get organized as well as some tasty food items. They are especially great if you like to change things around as often as I do because it won't cost you an arm and a leg to redecorate.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos