- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
IKEA is a must for anyone with ideas to makeover a home with affordable options. Loveeee IKEA. They have some amazing storage and home items and the price cant br beat.
Ikea just walking into the store is pretty fun lol. You can always trust in ikea to have home decor stuff and for good prices as well from rugs to lamps to bed frames etc. I love how amazing the store looks and how fun it is to shop there evwrytime it makes me wanna take every thing home. Lol
I absolutely love ikea and shopping there is a dream! I do have a few things that I don’t love about it though. For example I have gotten many desks that were so hard to put together and were even missing pieces. I also bought this stand that easy broke and the paint layer thing peeled off :(
DIY Central. If you want affordable and things you can put together yourself then this is the place to be. It’s fun just going through the store so you’ll find something to buy or just eat the food 🥘
What’s not to love about IKEA? The store itself is amazing they have a lot of essentials for such an affordable price and I even feel they are stepping it up with the quality of their furniture too. If you’re moving out for the first time or been at your place for a while IKEA is a must
I love Ikea. You can get lost in there for hours. It's well made furniture at a price that isn't going to break the bank. They have everything you need from kitchen to bathroom to bedroom and the tools to put everything together. They are fun projects to get don't with a significant other too
IKEA is honestly my favorite store ever. Their food is also amazing I mean amazing. Have you ever tried their meatballs? You should because you would be stunned how gourmet they are. I’ve also always purchased furniture from them and have lasted a long time with their super affordable pricing
I dont know if i can explain my love for Ikea in words haha. I could walk around this store for HOURS. They have such a large selection for anything you could think of. They have it all. Good quality for reasonable prices WITH a food court when the hubbie gets tired and needs some snacks lol
Furniture store and more!! This store has everything you’re looking for. Priced well for the quality you receive. Store is huge and you have to walk through just about the entire store just to get to the section you want or to check out. Not many located near me, so it’s a haul to get to one.
I love IKEA! They have great furniture and home appliances for great prices. There is SO much to choose from, which is awesome but also overwhelming sometimes. I would recommend shopping at IKEA, but make sure you have at least an hour and a half to walk through the whole store. It really takes that long.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos