BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Brittany P.
Chicago , IL
I have an obsession over Ikea. I have moved quiet a bit over the past 4 years and each time I go to Ikea to get the items that you need. It is great for everything. Although sometimes the items are a bit difficult to put together.
Claudia C.
When ever you are in need of buying cheap furniture then IKEA is the perfect store! The furniture is great quality. The best part is going to their stores, you literally need a whole day
because you must go through every floor!!!
Jennifer P.
Sunset Valley, TX
IKEA is just fun in general! They provide great products and ideas at low costs. Quality may be questionable for some things but you do get what you pay for and some items are very long-lasting. Did I mention this store is just fun in general?
Desiree B.
Brooklyn, NY
My go-to in terms of improving my home. Not only is it affordable but they sell lovely items. Makes you feel like a sophisticated homeowner. Everyone's nice there and willing to help. I just wished some items lasted longer but would deff recommend.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
I love shopping at IKEA! It's so much fun to walk through all of their displays and then go through the shopping area. Their furniture items are definitely a pain to put together, but in my experience they are definitely doable. Takes a bit of patience though. Their prices are pretty cheap and their products are awesome.
Zari I.
I most recently bought a toddler bed for my 3 year old son! It was the right price and so easy to put together. I am also surprised by the sturdiness of the furniture. It was a great purchase at the right time! Excellent experience.
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
Who doesn't love ikea. They has great and fun home items at prices that won't break the bank. And I know that a lot of people don't have fun with the directions but I kind of have fun trying to figure out what they are having me do!
Azalia B.
New Bedford , MA
I love Ikea! The first time I set foot in there was two years ago. They had everything you could think of. I was overwhelmed at first but then once I figured out each floor it was easy to navigate. Amazing price points with the items.
Alexis P.
Blue Island, IL
I love going to Ikea it is so amazing and I love going there with my family because everything is so beautifully decorated. When you walk in you can imagine how you may want something bad they give you great ideas. Love going there
Mallory F.
Jackson, MI
Thanks to IKEA's affordability, you can afford to step out of the box, go on a limb & decorate the way you want to versus the way you can afford. Their items are usually of great quality & very easy to assemble. The store & the way you can see the items in an actual setting allows you to see things up close & personal!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?