BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Gretchen Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Have you ever watched a show and thought, "wow, i love their living room?" Most TV sets use IKEA furniture for all their shows and movies! So you can have that same look for a crazy good price. AND they are really easy to assemble!
Gladis G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
IKEA is the perfect place to go shop at if you barely moved out you'll find everything you need and more ! I swear it happens I don't know how xD an everything is at such an affordable price and I love how they have a food court so if u get hungry yummy!
Shoshana S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love IKEA! All my office furniture is IKEA, and we have several pieces around the house. Even though I've upgraded beyond the "first apt in college" look, IKEA still has plenty of great pieces and useful kitchen and home items,
Rachel H.
Love IKEA! They have great deals on furniture and their furniture is usually sturdy and great quality. Service is good and you can get checked out in a matter of moments and the food they have is so cheap and absolutely delicious!
Annie S.
Columbus, OH
I'm in love with Ikea. The prices are so reasonable - and the style is great. You can usually find just what you need, without having to pay too much. It's nice that they have a "higher end line" but also offer cheaper versions.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
I love shopping at IKEA! It's so much fun to walk through all of their displays and then go through the shopping area. Their furniture items are definitely a pain to put together, but in my experience they are definitely doable. Takes a bit of patience though. Their prices are pretty cheap and their products are awesome.
Shari M.
Knob noster, MO
So perfect - until you have to pick up your own furniture boxes! Love shopping the store - you can get anything you need for home - the Alex Storage drawers make the best vanity and jewelry storage! Trofast storage is great for the kids' rooms!
Jessie H.
Enumclaw, WA
My husband I purchased a dresser from them. Recently found out the item has been recalled because the dresser is too heavy. I feel that IKEA has some huge improvements to make to their designs to make sure they don't topple over.
Veronica B.
E Northport, NY
Love their stuff because it's so modern and usually inexpensive. Just do research into what you're buying, a good tip when it comes to Ikea that if it's more money, it's significantly better in quality and probably worth the buy.
Mariah O.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Not your typical furniture store. So in love with their LAMP selection! Good quality. Good prices. So much selection and very unique!! Highly recommend for anyone looking for a store with a huge variety of styles and price range.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?