- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
There are very few things that IKEA can't cover and that groceries and clothes. Otherwise it's like a homeowners dream. I could get lost in ikea for hours on end and still need more time. It's so welcoming and inviting that you feel at home!
I have an obsession over Ikea. I have moved quiet a bit over the past 4 years and each time I go to Ikea to get the items that you need. It is great for everything. Although sometimes the items are a bit difficult to put together.
IKEA is a great place to find inspiration. I really enjoy the vision the company is about and the design of practicality IKEA loves to sell us. I will shop at IKEA forever because trends change and IKEA stays true to trend shifts.
I absolutely love the Market Place level! You can always find awesome deals and even better prices. I have noticed their furniture can be on the pricier side but to me the little nicknacks for such a low price make it incredible!
There products are so durable. I know it is expensive but i think if you can buy it. It is a good investment. They have warranty. Long lasting!!! My favorite purchase was this drawers i bought when i was in high school and its still fine.
My apartment has pretty much everything IKEA and we LOVE IT! Their stuff is so easy to put together, and it is all so clean and fresh looking. Everything goes well with any room you live in and we like to shop here a lot. I would recommend it to anyone. They have so many options and the prices are extremely affordable!
My husband I purchased a dresser from them. Recently found out the item has been recalled because the dresser is too heavy. I feel that IKEA has some huge improvements to make to their designs to make sure they don't topple over.
I love shopping at IKEA more than I love their goods. The atmosphere is exciting and always inspires me. The customer service at my store is great and the staff seems very knowledgeable. The products are thin or not as sturdy as higher end items are but they are very cost effective and make for great starter furniture.
IKEA has an amazing selection of stuff. It literally takes hours to get through the store and you find all kinds of stuff you didn't know you needed and all reasonably priced. It takes a long time though so we don't go too often!
Ikea products are so wonderful because they hold up nicely, but they are also super affordable. I usually buy my furniture from there, sadly i have to order it because there is not one nearby. Definitely will buy there again soon!
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos