BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Julie S.
I like their products. Depending on the type, it can be put together rather easy. However, the downside is that their furniture is not made to be moved (i.e. moving from one house to another) and they can get easily dinged up over time.
Julie T.
East Lyme, CT
Great furniture for a great price! Not only does IKEA sell great furniture, but they have great household products too! Towels and rugs, silverware and dishware...they got it all! A recently great find was a 4 pack of travel bottles for $1 per set!
Dannie L.
Lincolnwood, IL
IKEA is my favourite place to shop to update my home and acquire new modern furniture and decor. I love their showrooms and the self serve concept which reflects in their prices. I recommend them to everyone I know and now that includes you. If you enjoy being handy and can easily follow pictorial instructions then IKEA is exactly where you should go for your next furniture or decor home improvement project!
Liriane C.
Manalapan , NJ
I defenely love ikea. The price is affordable . They have I lot product I feel that they really know what you need . Everthing in there is so pretty and modern also has great quality. I always go there I know where to find great stuffs.
Alexa L.
Sewell, NJ
I love Ikea! It is such a neat store! You can see everything laid out in such a great way to give you so many ideas. Its so inexpensive and has such a variety to choose from!
Cindy T.
Definitely one of my favorite places to go! I love all the little set ups and displays. It gives you an idea on how to arrange your own home. Some furniture may be on the pricey side tho. The food court is awesome! The food is delicious!
Ann M.
San Gabriel, CA
Love the set up of the store, it's so fun. Appreciate the food court. I appreciate the simplicity of their products and how easy it is to match things. You can't go wrong with IKEA. The lines tend to be long though so be prepared for that!
Kelley M.
Grand Rapids, MI
IKEA is a home decor paradise, simply put. They have simple, stylish EVERYTHING and it's good for a person who wants style on a budget. My entire bedroom is furnished with IKEA and I love it! It's always such an adventure every time I go
Jasmin E.
Hercules , CA
I love how IKEA has their floor model displays. It gives great ideas of how to transform any room. I recently just remodeled my bedroom and got all our furniture from IKEA. Their Alex drawers are also really great for any makeup hoarder.
Becky B.
Lima, OH
IKEA is great for trendy items that are a great price. It's a good way to update your decor without spending s lot. They also have really solid basics- I've been really happy with the crib and dresser for my daughters room that I found from ikea.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?