- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
They have a wide variety of home decor and furniture. It is affordable, however I do not think it is the best quality. Everything I have bought from here tends to break very easily.
I have my house full of ikea furniture, I can lose by looking at everything they have in their stores, sometimes I will only look and look for ideas for my house, I like that they are beautiful and cheap furniture.
I love how the stores are payed out. There are so many “room” set ups to get inspiration from. The prices are great and there are so many odds and ends. The quality of the furniture is just fine for the price. The instructions are quiet easy to follow and it is possible for a single person to put together anything.
I love ikea !!! I used to have to drive an hour away .. which is not that bad considering most ppl don’t have one in their state .. but now it’s one up the street from me !! I can’t stay out of there .. so affordable for me !! They have everything you could think you would ever need for your home
Wonderful place with a friendly atmosphere. There are plenty of things to do: wander the showrooms, eat in the dining area, grab a quick snack at the stand, go to the marketplace and just shop. So much to do, so little time. Ikea has somehow made furniture-shopping fun for the whole family. That’s amazing.
Is there anything even to say bad about this place? I could 100 and 100 hours in there. That places has so much home decor. Home improvement. Everything you could possible think. I live about 2 hours away from the nearest one but I never leave empty handed in that store. It's got everything.
I love to go to IKEA just to look around I made my entire make up area out of this furniture and if you can go into their little room where they have open boxes they will give you a great price on that product just because the box is open I would suggest to go look there first because you might find what you’re looking for in an open box
This place is so amazing to me. They have every type of furniture you can think of and they are all reasonably priced. The store itself is like a maze but if you have been there as many times as i have you figure out all the shortcuts after awhile because you are just exploring in there.
It’s my favorite home store to go. I can spend hours here they have everything you can think of needing for your home at a low cost and high quality. And when you get hungry there food court is a must try!
The closest IKEA is about an hour away which makes me sad but IKEA is soo amazing. There is so many different styles and furniture to chose from, decor and they even have a cafeteria inside which is crazy I can spend a whole day in there looking around like it’s always a magical experience ahha
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos