BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Melissa W.
Nashville, TN
Who doesn't love IKEA? Sure, not everything is exceptional quality, but there are plenty of fantastic items to make up for it. I'm eyeing closet storage solutions for my next purchase. I just wish the closest store wasn't 3+ hours away
Mishel B.
Gilbert, AZ
I do love the fact IKEA uses recycled materials, but the quality of some furniture don't last very long. I guess you do get what you pay for in some cases. This place is good for college students, those just starting out, and the middle class.
Nicole M.
Primm, NV
I am crazy about Ikea! I wish the closest one wasn't more than 2 hours away or I would go all the time. I love all the shelves and mirrors and room ideas. It's all reasonably priced and easy how to instructions to put things together.
Kelly F.
Ikea has anythimg amd everything that you could need for your home. From decor and furniture to storage needs. All of theor products are reasonably priced. The only downfall is the directions to assemble furniture. They can be a little confusing.
aleksandra c.
Norridge , IL
All of my furniture is from them! They have really cute accessories and furniture. They're customer service is amazing and after shopping you can go eat something at their food court. In addition all of their items are amazing quality.
Susana M.
New rochelle , NY
Love going to IKEA everything is affordable. The only thing is you have to be handy. I bought most of my living room and bedroom items from ikea. Some stuff breaks some of it becomes shaky after a while but you get what you paid for.
Phoebe b.
I am obsessed with IKEA furniture. I love the way the store is set up. I also love that a lot of their items are made for small spaces. The only thing I have bought there that I didn't like was a candle that didn't give off any smell.
Kristina G.
Copley, OH
I love the selection from Ikea, but you have to be careful what you buy, & for what price. I think some of their products are definitely not worth the price tag! Just make sure to read the reviews of the product before purchasing it!
Hannah W.
Somerset, KY
I could honestly spend a full day at Ikea! I love their furniture and the quality. I have purchased their bed linens and those are nice too! I plan on using them when I buy new cabinet and countertops as well. One stop home shop=Ikea
Taylor M.
Lawrenceville , GA
I love love love ikea! You can find so much great stuff. If you are in college you can spruce up your dorm or if you are looking for a great sofa you can find it there. Modern looks, lots of options, easy navigation. IKEA has it all!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?