- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
I don't know anyone who doesn't love IKEA! Not only is it organized, but it gives so much inspiration for home decorating and set up! I love walking through IKEA! It's also nice to have all of the larger furniture stored at the end for pick up.
Affordable furniture for starting out on your own. I love the set ups, which make you want to buy. Love the modern look. I don't like that it doesn't come with written instructions, that would be the only downfall. It's pretty affordable
Love this store I can always spend hours in this place and find great finds every time and the prices are great and affordable. I will say down side is finding things but that can be half the fun. They even have a play area to drop the kids off.
They have such beautiful furniture and decorations for your home at great prices but the quality of the furniture is not very durable and long lasting but i guess that is why lower prices. their staff is knowledgeable and very friendly.
I love ikea! Almost all my bedroom furniture is from there. It is so inexpensive and for the price, the furniture is pretty sturdy. Definitely recommend going there for any of your furniture needs. But be careful. You'll get addicted !!
Every time we need something for the house we go to IKEA. If I'm brainstorming something I go to the show room. It's awesome too because if my husband gets grumpy we can get a snack or coffee. And the designs for this year... I'm in love.
I love IKEA because I can buy their unfinished furniture and make it into whatever I want! For the price you can't go wrong! Most of the furniture in my sons room was bought here and I will continue to purchase things here in the future!
I bought two Alex drawers and a table top from Ikea and I absolutely love it! It is made with high quality material and is made to last very long. I love shopping at Ikea since they're always such great deals and so many things to look at!
IKEA has a lot of good, relatively cheap home decor and appliances. I just can't give it 5 stars when the instructions you receive can be hit or miss and the store is a maze! You can't go in and out quickly, it's an all afternoon affair.
The first time I set foot in Ikea I was overwhelmed. After shopping around for hours I didn't want to leave. The sweedish meatballs aren't half bad either! I love their style and the way all of their items coordinate with each other.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos