- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ikea is a great place to go if you are on a tight budget and not in a permanent residence. We had purchased some furniture there a few years ago and the pieces lasted us through several moves. Now that we are in a permanent place the pieces gave way. Time to purchase heavy duty built to last. Prices good, designs good-quality So-so
I like Ikea. I feel that their furniture is fairly priced, but that it doesn't 'wear and tear" well. it seems like it could be just a bit of better quality! Although, if you go throught the whole HUGE store, you find some really good deals!
Love ikea. Affordable and decent quality. In the middle of building a dresser for my mom which i have for myself for about 3 or 4 years and it's still in perfect condition.the drawers are spacious and slide out easily, I've never had a problem with them. Also just bought a potty from them which is great so far i have no complaints.
Are you even human if you don't love ikea? They are huge, awesome, have a million products you need, and a bunch of products you don't but want anyways! Then, you have the awesomely cheap food, a toddlers play place, and a breezy atmosphere!
IKEA is SO affordable and has the cutest stuff! It's amazing! Now that I just got a new apartment...IKEA is definitely going to be my go to place to get all the cute stuff I need at an affordable price! I would recommend it to everyone!
IKEA is a home decor paradise, simply put. They have simple, stylish EVERYTHING and it's good for a person who wants style on a budget. My entire bedroom is furnished with IKEA and I love it! It's always such an adventure every time I go
Imea is one of my favorite places to buy furniture and decor. Super cheap and nice quality, BUT if you do not want to do all the work to put it together do not buy furniture from here. Or pay someone to do it for you, it is alot of work
While I wouldn't furnish an adult home with things from Ikea, the furniture is great for dorms, starter apartments/homes, and offices. Their prices are low and their furniture is stylish. Their non fat frozen yogurt is also fantastic!
Affordable furniture for starting out on your own. I love the set ups, which make you want to buy. Love the modern look. I don't like that it doesn't come with written instructions, that would be the only downfall. It's pretty affordable
Ikea's funitures make up half of my houses furnishing , the other half is from room 2 go. I can honestly say they have a great selection of items and I love shopping there.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos