- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Ikea's funitures make up half of my houses furnishing , the other half is from room 2 go. I can honestly say they have a great selection of items and I love shopping there.
I could get lost in Ikea and not even be bothered. Their cinnamon buns are to die for. And I absolutely love everything there. I purchased my makeup vanity from there by putting together Alex drawers and a table top. IKEA is furniture heaven.
Love me some IKEA!!! Always an amazing selection, and cute items and a wonderful price!!!! It is kinda big so you miss your train,of thought walking threw it. But it is Awesome!! Speaking of which.... I should go chexk some stuff out soon.
IKEA is filled with wonder... like "wonder how much of this I can fit into my car", and "wonder how much money I can spend in one store"! They're opening up a second store in ohio and I couldn't be happier! I can spend hours in this store!
I cannot stand IKEA. Talk about the most confusing lay-out and way to order furniture. The furniture is also really cheap so it is very easy to break and the impossible directions that are placed within the boxes don't even get me started.
I purchased the MALM drawers and they are the perfect storage for my makeup. The shopping experience was easy as I was able to find what I needed. The quality is good, but maintenance is key. I would shop at Ikea again and their food is delicious!
This store is great for young adults starting out. the quality isn't the best, but it is great for what you are paying for. my fiance and i have been purchasing items from here for a couple of years now, and we haven't had a problem yet.
IKEA is a great place to shop for furnitures. They have stuff for: bedrooms,kitchen & bathroom. IKEA also has a place to rest and eat. I have bought lots of stuff from IKEA.
IKEA is a home decor paradise, simply put. They have simple, stylish EVERYTHING and it's good for a person who wants style on a budget. My entire bedroom is furnished with IKEA and I love it! It's always such an adventure every time I go
IKEA is a great place to add some extra pizzazz to your living space and it's so affordable I love to get my faux fur mats and other decorative pieces there. Make sure you wear comfortable shoes when going because you will be walking for a little while.
Q & A
What's ypur favorite department to shop for at Ikea? I'd have to say bedroom and living room!
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
What is your favorite part of the store?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos